Quality Supports People Need
IHS Services provides the supports people need to live in their homes and to be a part of their community.
These supports include assistance with medications, personal grooming, housekeeping, grocery shopping, medical appointments, and transportation.
IHS Services is a certified provider agency with the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities and partners with multiple county boards of Developmental Disabilities across the state of Ohio to provide the needed supports to allow each person to live as independently as possible in the community.
Funding is provided through the IO Waiver, Level One Waiver, SELF Waiver, Supported Living, Passport, and Private Pay
As We Move Forward
What are we focused on? How can we move forward in the hardest times?
- As We Move Forward: Decide That Your Life Is Your Own
- As We Move Forward: What Comes Next?
- As We Move Forward: What Have You Always Wanted To Do?
- As We Move Forward: Who Are Your Ancestors?
- As We Move Forward: Toward Altruism